ADC offers exciting opportunities for talented individuals who are seeking rewarding and challenging careers. We offer health, vision and dental insurance, 401K, paid time off, federal holidays off, a casual work environment with flexible hours, and so much more.
Current Job Openings
Sorry, there are currently no job openings
From comfy couches and lounge chairs to high work tables to a volley ball court in the back yard, we want our staff to feel as if ADC is their home away from home.
We are driven by project deadlines, which are shared with team members from the time we quote them, rather than by putting in time.
There is no micro-management here – we literally don’t have time for that; everyone is treated as a professional and expected to get their work done to scope, and encouraged to offer ideas and input.
- Flexible hours
- No punching a time clock
- Telecommuting opportunities
- Company activities – parties, potlucks and brown bag luncheons
- Open door policy where there is a free exchange of ideas and information
- Casual attire
- Continental breakfast on ADC once a month
- Free coffee and tea
Physical Work Environment
- Lounge areas to work in, with comfy couches and chairs
- Communal work areas, with high and low tables
- New patio with tables and chairs to work outside when it isn’t cold or snowing!
- Volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Ping Pong table
- Fresh air – we ain’t in the city!
- Frisbee golf (coming in 2015)
- Fitness room (coming in 2015)
We care about the health and well being of our employees and offer all the insurance coverage that larger employers offer. We want our employees to be healthy and happy, and we understand that adequate insurance coverage is important to ensure that those needs are met.
And we know that people need time to re-charge. We provide three weeks of paid time off for new employees, combining PTO, floating holidays and a day off for your birthday!
We also offer a 401K plan and programs that encourage our employees to be healthy and to enjoy camaraderie with their peers, and to advance their skills and careers through educational opportunities.
And, as good community citizens, we believe in donating time and money to a wide range of causes, and encourage our team members to donate time – on the company – to a charity of their choice.
- Time Off
- Up to 3 years – 10 days per year (accrued at 3.08 hours per paycheck)
- 3+ to 7 years – 14 days per year
- 7+ to 10 years – 16 days per year
- 10+ years – 18 days per year
- Paid Holidays (6 annually)
- Floating Holidays (4 annually)
- Your Birthday!
- Funeral Leave
- 401 K
- Donating 4 A Cause – Everyone gets 8 hours/1 day per year to donate to a cause of your choice
- Education 4 Innovation – Opportunity for education and training,
- 15 4 Fit – Everyone is encouraged to take 15 minutes or more each work day to exercise.
ADC President Jim Ward co-founded ADC in 1996 with the sole purpose of helping clients solve their problems using spatial technologies. Eighteen years later, ADC is one of the largest application development and GIS firms in the Midwest.
The seeds for the company were planted in Omaha when ADC was awarded a contract with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). It has maintained that same contract and has built a strong relationship with the USACE and its related agencies.
ADC also grew through strong working relationships with over 50 different departments within city, county and tribal governments throughout the United States.
As GIS migrated to the web, so did ADC’s products and services. ADC provides web and GIS solutions to numerous private companies and industries, including businesses specializing in crop insurance, livestock waste management, wholesale plant transport, sand and gravel distribution, phone book delivery, market research, real estate selection and franchise sales.
Our experience with these commercial companies has allowed ADC to integrate many techniques and processes once thought to only apply to specific industries into our approach to every GIS problem we encounter.
The combination of government and private industry contracts has spurred ADC’s growth and the company headquarters now anchors the north end of Eau Claire, Wisconsin’s “High Technology Corridor” on Hwy. 29 and Cty. Rd. T.
At ADC, our philosophy is that work should be fun, rewarding, and most importantly, something we are passionate about. We think the reward comes not only from collecting a paycheck, but from loving what we do, and enjoying who we work with.
We go to great lengths to look at skills and qualifications of prospective team members, and to closely review their backgrounds, their expectations,and their goals to ensure they fit with the team.
That’s not to say we aren’t diverse; we have a broad spectrum of employees with various backgrounds and interests, who happen to make miracles (well, they work really well together!).
Imagine people with divergent political beliefs, talents and ages all coming together as one team, and you’ve imagined ADC.
Hear what our employees and clients say about working with and at ADC:
- Applied Data Consultants - Geospatial Web Solutions for Today's World
- Elite EXTRA - A Better Way to Deliver
Nearly 40 Employees with Diverse Backgrounds
- Computer Science
- Geographic Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Government Affairs
- Sales/Business Development